Support the Needs of Diverse, At-Risk Populations with an Online MSW
The world’s problems are becoming more complex. Our graduate program prepares you with the social work skills you need to make an impact and view issues through a social justice lens.
- Our balanced curriculum ensures you’re prepared to meet the modern-day challenges of social work
- You’ll graduate prepared to support diverse individuals and communities
What Makes Us Unique
In our CSWE-accredited program, you’ll receive a high-quality education that includes clinical, non-clinical, practical, and theoretical knowledge, preparing you to build an integrated practice and use your passion for ongoing change.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
Pursue In-Demand, Impactful Roles
Clinical Social Worker $51,760 per year1
Substance Abuse Counselor $47,660 per year2
The Growing Field of Social Work Needs Your Expertise
A well-rounded education will enable you to advance into a role as a licensed social worker and leader. We support and mentor you every step of the way, so you’re ready to meet the challenges of today’s social work landscape.
- The field of social work is expected to grow 13% between 2019 and 20291
- Clinical social workers need an MSW to practice
University of Montana’s Missoula College Career Services
What You’ll Learn
- Theorize about what problems and issues clients and communities are dealing with
- Develop and analyze policy with a social justice lens
- Become a research practitioner and start to develop evidence-based practices
- Fight against racism and oppression
- Critical and analytical skills
- Clinical and micro skills
- Community and organizational macro skills